What ports do you cover?覆盖哪些港口?▼
Fangchenggang, Qinzhou, and Beihai — three major ports of the Beibu Gulf. One contact covers all three.防城港、钦州港、北海港——北部湾三大港口。一个联系人覆盖三港。
What can you supply?供应哪些品类?▼
Provisions, deck & engine stores, cabin stores, bonded stores, safety equipment, general stores and spare parts. 500+ SKU.食品、甲板机舱物料、生活物资、保税物资、安全设备、一般物料及船舶配件。500余种。
Is emergency supply available?能处理紧急供应吗?▼
Yes. 24/7 emergency response for urgent provisions, spare parts, and equipment.可以。24小时紧急响应,涵盖食品、配件及设备。
How fast do you respond?询价多久回复?▼
Within 1 hour business hours, 2 hours for emergencies. WhatsApp & email welcome.工作时间1小时内,紧急2小时内。支持WhatsApp和邮件。
What vessel types do you serve?服务哪些船型?▼
Bulk carriers (Panamax, Supramax, Handymax), breakbulk & general cargo ships, and container vessels.散货船(巴拿马型、灵便型)、散杂货/件杂货船、集装箱船。
Can you source spare parts?可以代购船舶配件吗?▼
Yes. Send the part number or maker details — filters, seals, pumps, valves, gaskets and urgent engine room items can be sourced and delivered before departure.可以。提供零件号或厂家信息即可——滤芯、密封件、泵阀、垫片及紧急机舱配件均可代购并赶在开航前送达。
How do I place an urgent order?紧急订单怎么下?▼
WhatsApp or email us directly with your requirement — we respond within 2 hours for emergencies, 24/7.直接通过WhatsApp或邮件告知需求——紧急情况2小时内响应,全天候24/7。
What payment methods do you accept?接受哪些付款方式?▼
Bank transfer (T/T) in USD, EUR or RMB, plus common card payments. Terms agreed per order.支持美元、欧元或人民币电汇(T/T),以及常用卡支付。条款按订单约定。
Do you coordinate with our agent?会和我们的船代协调吗?▼
Yes — we work with the vessel's agent to arrange alongside delivery, gate passes and boarding documents.会。我们与船舶代理配合安排船边交付、进港许可及登轮文件。